affiliate marketing
Headlines News :
Apply to be a Chitika Publisher!

CounterLanguage

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Google Translate Muhammad Afifudin Aziz
Free Twitter Followers
Home » » My Profil Of Life

My Profil Of Life

Written By Unknown on Thursday, December 16, 2010 | 5:46 AM

In Yogyakarta

That's my poto..

My Name Is Muhammad Afifudin Aziz
My Friends always call me Aziz
But My teacher often call me Afif.
Hehehe... Whatever .....
I live at Brawijaya Street 16 Gama Permai 2 Pekalongan 51111
My Parents Nama are Subagia and Nurkhofifah.
He is a Police, and She is a Teacher in SMP 01 Pekalongan
My School SD Negeri Panjang Wetan 01 Pekalongan.
                  SMP Negeri 01 Pekalongan
                  SMA Negeri 01 Pekalongan
Now. i still study at SMA Negeri 01 Pekalongan....

I hope i can be the best there...

Then i'll tell you the reason why i made this blog.
1. I got interested with what the name of "Tutorial/Artikel" about Internet ( TI )
2. I could share everything knowledge that i had
3. I hope i can get many friends in the Internet.
4. The last Word...I Hope i can earn money from this blog. as much as possible. :D


***---My word...Make your life problem as a spirit in your life....And Be THE BEST !!!----***
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ComputerZone - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger